From:
Vicky Edinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 10:47:38 -0800
hi friends,
there is a ferret for adoption at the dorchester county humane society in
cambridge, maryland.  410-228-3979
http://www.dorchesterhumane.org

he's a dark-eyed white and his name is ghost.  he is approximately 3 years
old and is originally from marshall farms.  his owner turned him in because
of he's allergic to him.  he was turned in with a 3 story marshall's
townhouse cage and I'm pretty sure this comes with the ferret.  ghost is
very friendly and playful.  many of us handled him today and i clipped
his nails and cleaned his ears... not one nip.

the officers are taking really good care of him, but they don't want him
to be there for too long.  they said they will let me take him to a ferret
shelter if he's not adopted.

if you're in the cambridge area and considering another ferret, this is
one sweet boy!

dooks, vicky

=====
*  Don't put a question mark where God put a period.  *

murphy, peyton, potter :o)  jonah, and pepper ^..^  say HIYA!
meet them at... http://www.geocities.com/vedinger