From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 13:50:13 -0700
To everyone on the FML:
A special happy memorial day hug from one of America's newest sailor.

I hope everyone has a good memorial day.  I've been enjoying myself going
shopping, sight-seeing, spending time with my parents, and my shipmates.
It really is special to me graduating on memorial day weekend, not only
do I get an extra day of liberty, but I'll get to spend monday the way I
believe I should...paying my respects...

Let me tell you what happened to 4 of my shipmates this morning...

All four of them rode the "shuttle bus" into town to a local restraunt to
have breakfast.  A couple came up to them, introduced themselves, had a
nice long conversation with them, and by the end of the conversation,
they all had already eaten their meal.  The waitress walks by with the
ticket, and the Husband snatches it out of her hand, goes and pays for
everyone's meal, and comes back and says "Here's my way of thanking you
guys for the things you have done, are doing, and are about to do in
the future...."

All four of them were speechless... the girl that told me what happened
said the only thing she could think to do was to shake their hands and
give them a big hug lol!!

well, gotta run...about to go write some letters :)

-Valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge