From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:13:25 -0500
I feel that any medical means by which we can benefit the health and
comfort of our afflicted babies is an asset to us all. Weather or not
we use traditional Veterinary protocol, or Holistic protocol should not
be of concern, so long as they are being employed correctly. As with
any treaments, and we humans know all to well, there is no "One Cure "
for all. as our bodies are as individual in response as our charaters.
This is true also for our 4 leggers; what is right for one may not
be for another and so on. As with any treament form, all should be
carefully monitored for reactions, adjustments, or cessation as the
need arises, by a Veterinary professional.

In short,
Whatever helps, I'm all for it!