From:
Gerald Eiden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:40:03 -0500
To  All,

Thank you for your responses to my query about laundry detergents,
deodorizers for my ferret bedding. Turns out that what I have been
doing or using does a pretty fair job for a man.

Suggestions ranged from:
Plain  cheap detergent, bleach and cheap softener
Tide w/Fabreeze, Borax and no softener
Arm&Hammer, baking soda and vinegar in last rinse
Un scented Tide, hot water and cold rinses, unscented fabric softener
Tide w/Fabreeze
Sun & Earth all natural laundry detergent and softener
Arm&Hammer unscented and no softener.

Drying in a dryer to get the fuzz out of the bedding

Looks like whatever works or ones preference is as mixed as choices for
food. Kibble vs Raw

Gerald in IL
HotRod,Spaz,Dickens,Sassy,Midas,Weasel,Pogo,Paulie,
Benny,Goblin,Smoochie,Lizzie,Alfie,Skeech & Neechie
Remembering: Popcorn,Nipper & Buddy