From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:47:52 EDT
>From:    [via] Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: JM from FHL: stopping fleas, ticks, heartworms
>
>Advantage is safe to use on ferrets!  The recommended dose is actually a
>whole tube of the less than 9 lbs cat size.  It should be safe if they
>lick a small amount of it too, but it is better to apply it on the neck
>where they can not reach it.  Jerry Murray, DVM

Sorry I'm late on asking this one..... I'm behind as you can see on my
emails!  How about the frontline?  I have the spray.  I've been reluctant
to use it.  I would much rather do it in ml's or cc's then spraying.
It's a spray per lb.  I just think that spraying is more traumatizing
then scruffing and squeezing out of a syringe w/o a needle of course.
So can you give me an opinion on Frontline?  My boyfriend absolutely
doesn't want to give his any.

We live in Marietta, GA where there are lots of mosquitos as well as I'm
sure fleas and ticks... not to mention that I also have a dog that could
carry them in even if he is on advantex... any info is appreciated ...
thanks.

Suzanne & the 7 fuzzies and 1 neurotic dog