From:
Melanie Sartuche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 06:59:41 -0800
Good news! We have a large order of Thirty one gifts that my consultant
will give 15% of her commission to Ferrets with Soule! But we need
another $55 to send it in as a party. Please check out the online
catalog to see if there isn't anything you can use. My consultant will
keep the party open until Sunday, the 12th. The items are made with
heavy fabric in pretty patterns and colors. There's lots of useful
things to order, so please take a look.

Go to www.mythirtyone.com/43517
Click on "place an order" at the top of the page, go to the next page
and to the right click on "Place an order" again, then find "Linda
Soule", look to the right of Linda's name and click on "shop now".
At checkout, please check the box and include $4 to have your order
shipped directly to you since I'm in Calif and it won't get to you
in time for Christmas if it comes to me first .

Thank you for your orders