From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:34:52 -0500
Our Ricco has gone but will not be forgotten.  He was an unwanted
abused -(bad biter) ferret we took in over a year ago and with love,
understanding, handling, bloody arms and fingers & many craisins later-
he came to trust us.  I called him my Ricco bahta chico!!  He lived with
kidney disease for many months and he told me today-he had enough..  You
just know!  We went to our vet and she also said"It was time".  I held
him and cried not just from sadness of loss but of joy that we had the
opportunity to show this wonderful boy that he was worthy of love and
belonged to a family that understood how he felt..  He will be missed!!

Sandee -look for Ricco-he's the one that has eyes like Sony Corinthos on
General hospital soap opera.

Rose @ LFFR