From:
Camille DeLacey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:26:09 EST
Hi, my name is Camille
I have been a member of the fml for about 6 months now.  Since the time I
first joined my love and respect for ferrets has grown a hundred fold.  I
have one ferret now, a sable, male, 4.5 year old, he has a great
temperament.  He is very laid back and gentle.  He has always been an only
ferret, but I would like to get another ferret, unfortunately, I can only
adopt one.  I have introduced him to other ferrets and he got along good
with a female ferret.

He is scared of aggressive ferrets.  I would also like an older ferret.  I
have tried to find one in my area for about 6 months now and have had no
luck.

I live in Albany, NY, which is upstate, central, eastern NY.  I know there
are lots of fur kids that need a home, but they are no where near me.  I
have contacted local humane shelters and pet stores in the area.  I have
found people wanted to give away ferrets, but they come as a pair.  Please
let me know if you are able to help me.

Thanks,
Camille