Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:35:39 -0600
Hi all,
I received a note last week from a old friend, they are looking to place
their ferrets in a new home.  I can't take them my SO won't let me.

Baby is 3 years old, a DEW male.  No health problems except a reaction to
vaccinations, they don't know which one, the vet gave both shots at once.
I believe he is a MF ferret.

Gizmo will be 3 in Feb, silver blaze.  No health problems at all, is a MF
ferret.

They were asking $250 for both ferrets and cage, but the money doesn't
matter, they just want to find a good home for their boys.

The mother just started Day-care and in her area ferrets are not considered
domestic, so she can't have them out when any children are there, she feels
they aren't getting enough attention.

If you are in the Twin Cities or Mankato area, e-mail me and I will get you
in contact with the owners.

[log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]

Janie, Russel, Tela, and Max