From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:17:01 -0500
It has come to our attention that there have been some concerns about
the speaker lineup for the Ferrets 2000 symposium.  The purpose of this
symposium is to educate, but also to illustrate a variety of points of
views on related topics.  There is no way to choose a speaker lineup that
pleases everybody, nor is there a single "right" way to raise a ferret or
run a shelter.  Because of this, we have opted for a diverse speaker lineup
that illustrates contrasting views on medicine, shelter operation, and
other issues related to ferrets.

We will be holding open discussions with the speakers at the ends of their
presentations, at which time you can voice any concerns or issues you have
about the speaker's presentation and can engage in dialogue with the
speakers.  As with anything of this nature, we ask that a civil atmosphere
be maintained during discussion sessions; we appreciate that people hold
differing opinions and we would like to hear as many of them as discussion
time permits.  This is not a teacher--student format but a way to keep open
dialogue between ferret lovers and their colleagues and friends.

If you have any questions about the Ferrets 2000 symposium or its content,
please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Miss Randy S.M. Belair

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!