From:
jasperand4 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:41:04 -0000
Hello Everyone,
just thought i'd say hello and introduce myself and my 5 ferrets to the
group.  I've heard a lot about the FML, but only managed to find the
subscription details a few days ago.

I live in the UK and have been a ferret owner for 2.5 years.  I have 1
hob Jasper ( my first ferret ) and 4 jills.  I think they are absolutely
wonderful and can't imagine a time when we won't have a ferret in the
house!  I am deffinitely hooked for life :-)

On the subject of the ALF images.  I found these quite disturbing and
agree with Heather about not buying their products.  I am a member of a
UK ferret group on Smartgroups and one of the other members who is from
the US, mentioned MF treatment of animals several months ago and I haven't
purchased any of their products since.  I either make hammocks or buy the
ones that are made in the UK.  Perhaps hitting these company's in the
pocket is the only language that they will understand.

Take care all

Carol
( ferrets) Jasper, Ellie, Maisy-Moo, Lily and Willow xxx