From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:03:14 EDT
Hi Everyone,

Well?  It has really been crazy busy here and I haven't had a reminder
up about my raffle in quite some time.  I have had 10 ferrets come in to
my rescue in the past 2 weeks.  2 of them were badly neglected!  I have
practically set up camp at my vets office!  I am sad to say that one of
the fur babies did not make it.  We tried our best to save him...but he
was just not strong enough to fight his way back.  I cried for 3 days.
Sad abuse case!  I will spare you the details.  Criminal charges are
being brought against his owners!

More than ever...I could really use some help on these new vet bills I
have acquired and are still running up, catching all these guys up on
their shots and exams.  We just had one come out of surgery also for an
abscessed tooth.  I have added a C.E.T.  Mini-Toothbrush with poultry
flavored toothpaste to the 1st prize.  I love this little tooth brush!
You can see it at this web page:
http://www.cetdental.com/brushing_products.asp

It is item # 302.  It is the first time I have found a toothbrush that
actually FITS in a ferrets tiny little mouth.  I got it through my Vet.
I have also added a 4th, 5th, & 6th place prize because I am extending my
raffle for one week due to the total chaos around here and hopefully I
can sell a few more tickets.  I have not sold very many tickets as of
yet.  Anyway, here are all the details for my raffle:

**********************************
"Deb's June Ferret Goodies Raffle"
Deb's Ferret Rescue--Fundraiser
Tickets $1 each -- 6 for $5
Date of drawing is June 29, 2003 (Drawing date is extended one week)

1st Prize:

3 Piece Matching Bedding Set as follows: (Indian Print)
  1 Homemade Hammock (fleece on one side)
  1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (fleece lined)
  1 Homemade Round Ferret Bed-
    (15" diameter, 4" deep, fleece lined, Polyester Fiberfil)
1 litter pan (10" x 13" x 3 1/2")
1 Litter Pan Scoop
1 Ferrets For Dummies Book by Kim Schilling
   (Donated by Melanie Taskey)
1 "My Ferrets Drive Me CRAZY!" License Plate
1 Petco Ping Pong Ball that rattles
1 Package of 3 Ferret Shake, Rattle & Roll Balls by Super Pet
1 Ferret Roley-Poley Ball by Super Pet
1 Ferret Tug-N-Tumble Ferret Toy by Super Pet
1 Ferret Boredom Buster-The Treattime-Playtime-Anytime Toy
1 All Living Things Ferrets Sisal Ball
1 4 pack of Ferret Buzz Balls by Small Animal Kingdom
1 (Now Famous) Deb's Homemade Sock Toy with bell inside
1 Pet ID Tag by Sheppard & Greene (microfilm type--no cost to
  send in to have info put on it for you)
1 16 oz bag of Totally Ferret Premium Food For Older Ferrets
1 1.5 oz bag of Totally Ferret Treats
1 3 oz bag of 8in1 FerretTone Skin & Coat Daily Moist Treats
  (Made with Real Chicken)
1 4 oz pkg of 8in1 Ferretbites Gourmet Treats (Chicken Flavor)
1 4 oz Carton of Bandit Ferret Treats (Liver Flavor)
1- 1 FL OZ Tomlyn Ferret Drops (Vitamin Supplement)
1 C.E.T. Mini Toothbrush with Poultry flavored Enzymatic Toothpaste by
  Virbac

2nd Prize:

1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

3rd Prize:
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

4th Prize:
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

5th Prize:
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

6th Prize:
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

PayPal Account:

Send cash, checks or money orders payable to:
Deb's Ferret Rescue

Address:
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue
10860 Parkwood Drive
Montague, MI 49437

Phone: 231-893-4116
Email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for all your help,
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald and all the Rescued Fuzzy's (18)
Deb's Ferret Rescue