Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:48:20 -0500
Oh my goodness did I read right? Miss Issy wants a baby?? Good lord,
our beloved SuperTonks is just getting his head together from being
snagged from the bachelor world, taming down Issy's spending habits,
and getting his brains scrambled going over Niagra Falls in a barrel
during his honeymoon. Will it never end? MUAHAHA< NO! It will not.
Welcome to marriage and family. There is never a winning touchdown
in the game. Never a victory dance in the inzone. Ever. It just goes
on and on and on. It never ends. And by introducing a baby into the
family, the fate will be sealed with infinate (mis)adventures from
now on.

The horror ...