From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:29:48 EST
I read the post from Kim about the cost of ADV testing.  We also use
United for testing.  But my cost is a lot less because I ship from work,
where it costs me about $4 to send the package next afternoon delivery.
I work for a large company, and we get rock bottom courier rates due to
our volume.

Perhaps there is another ferret person near you who has the same
availability of low cost shipping from their job that could help you out
by shipping the package for you.  It could save you a lot of cash in the
long run.

Anne