From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:44:03 -0800
Okay, here is where things stand.... We did not have much of a turnout for
the 8 p.m.  meeting, but nonetheless the day was quite productive!!!

We had a web designer volunteer to put together the site and do updates.
She has set up a page and email address, I have put together at least 2
dozen auctions with more items being offered!!  She is already well
underway with the development of the page!!!

My goal is to have the site up and ready for bids by Friday morning.

The site be simple.  Items will be listed with pics, description, minimum
bid and item number.  You will pick what item you want to bid on, a form
will come up, complete that hit send and your bid is submitted!!  Emails
will be read after closing only, no running tally will be kept to make
everything fair!!

I am guessing auctions will run 3-4 days each, I will try to stagger the
auctions so not to drive us crazy!  I will post as soon as we are ready.
We have some great ferret items up for auction, plus not ferrety items
too!!!

Thanks for the support received, I know Kim cannot keep up with all the
emails, but believe me, she appreciates every single thing everyone is
doing.  Keep an eye out for official announcement!!  Any questions,
please email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Jen