From:
Laurel Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 18:20:12 -0500
When the ferment, they give off a methane gas that powers the spaceship that
takes them back to their home planet.

I know this because my faction of the FLO has stolen my brand new X-Files
book and has either hidden it or sent it up to the mother ship.  They are
aware we are on to them.  They're researching our awareness of alien
technology.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Laurel and the frenzied four.
 **  "You don't like those ideas?  I got others..." --Marshal McLuhan  **
Laurel Gilbert                        [log in to unmask]
American Culture Studies, BGSU, Ohio        http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/