From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 16:52:57 -0500
As a resident of NJ, I am pretty sure that there are no FFZ's in NJ.  In
fact we have several very active ferret clubs.  F&G does require you to have
a permit, but they don't enforce it at all.  In fact we are still waiting
for our renewel from last year.  If you buy a ferret from a pet store, the
pet store collects the permit fee and issues the permit.  Personally I think
it is nothing more than a way to make $$ for F&G.

We are so sorry to here about Racy and Axel passing over the Rainbow Bridge.
Kellen- don't beat yourself up over it.  It happens.  Ferrets by their very
nature tend to be in places that we never would expect them.  You will in
time see Racy again.

People who leave an infant with any animal in a position to be near the
infant should be brought up on child abuse charges.   I lock up my fuzzies
(even the ones that have never as much as nipped a toe) when anyone with
kids under age 6ish come to my home.  It is nothing but common sense!!  I
would do the same if I had dogs, cats or parakeets.  Animals and children
should be kept apart unless very closely supervised, and even then, animals
and infants are just not a good idea.

-Mrs. Duck
Mambo (Mom- I don't want to go back to the vet agaaaaaain)
Pookie Bear (Snore, snooze sleep...ah don't you love winter?)
Princess Pinky (Mmmm...I'm still the most beautiful)
Molly (Teleport, teleport, teleport, teleport)
Roxanne (Hey Molly, wait for me)
Grace ( ho hum, another boring day)