From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:19:34 EST
Dear All,

I have also had problems in the past with the cages my guys are in.  It is
made out of 2cm squares so to stop them from catching their feet on it, I
have bound twine very tightly around the first four squares.  You could use
carpet but I worry about them eating it.

On other stuff: may I join the applause for excellent service from Joe at
the Ferret Store especially in sending overseas?

Re: white spots on food -- I found similar spots on TF but it doesn't look
like mould, more like cooked fat.  Any ideas?

Re: Bach's Rescue Remedy -- I put some in Bailey's drinking water
after he was neutered and if it didn't help, it certainly didn't harm.
Incidentally, I found that Aloe Vera (as in the real plant -- not extract)
was wonderful for fast healing after operations.

And finally, my haiku for the poem competition:

"Happy, random sounds of chaos.
Fill my heart with love."

Love and prayers to the sick fuzzies and hoomans, hug a fert today.

Luv Susan (owned by Tally, Bailey and Fane)