From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 21:52:27 -0500
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our Ferret
Family WebRing.  The URL is at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/5886/ring.html

After you fill in the form that is there, you will receive a confirmation
e-mail, at the end of that email is the code that needs to go on your page.

We aren't the biggest Ferret related WebRing (yet), but we are the best.
When you join each week you will receive a WebRing Stats that shows the top
25 traffic producing sites in the Ring.  Once a month you will receive the
WebRing Stats showing the numbers for all the sites in the WebRing.

I really hope that you decide to join us.

Thanks,

Ron aka
Fuzzie Dad & The Young Un's
Spaz,Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Screech,Moose,& Charlotte
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/5886