From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 09:57:43 -0800
Did anyone see Sunday's Us & Them comic in the newspaper?  Another ferret
reference.  Janet falls in love with a ferret over the internet...

Those ferrets sure know how to outsmart us.  Everynight at roundup time...it
always takes the longest to find Sabre.  The other night I found out
why...she watches to see the first place I look for her at, and once I'm
clear, she goes there and falls asleep.  Meanwhile I'm scavaging the house
for her, and she's sitting there laughing.  I only realized this because I
saw a little white flash of fur disappear under my bed in the spot I just
looked.  I figured I'd outsmart her, and look in one place, stop looking for
awhile, then go back to the first place.  So far..so good....but she'll
probably figure something else out...like follow me around instead of going
to hide...hmm...

Christina
Sabre : Oh darn...she caught on...
And the rest of the gang :)