From:
Kevin & Julie Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:26:01 -0700
Hey everyone!  Just checked the Animal Planet web site a few moments ago
and found that they've rescheduled the episode of 'That's My Baby'
featuring Miss Mittens.  Hoorah!

Sorry about the 'false-start' last time, but I guess Animal Planet had
other things they needed to air in December....

It appears that the Miss Mittens episode will be shown twice (at least
this season).  The first airing is on Wednesday, February 12th at
4:30pm EST (that's 2:30 for us here in Arizona).  The second airing is
on Thursday, February 13th at 12:30pm (that's 10:30am Arizona).

 If you want to keep watch of the AP web site, here's the link to the
'That's My Baby' show schedule:
http://animal.discovery.com/schedule/series.jsp?series=85856&gid=7441
And here's the link to the specific episode page that contains the brief
description along with an area in which you can send yourself e-mail
'reminders', so that you can be sure to not miss it!
http://animal.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=30&cpi=85856

I know we've been waiting a long time to see this and we're very excited.
By now Miss Mittens kits are nearing 5-6 months of age and soon will be
adults.  It will be nice to revisit the whole pregnancy and delivery
process from someone else's point of view!

I also wanted to thank everyone for stopping by the site and trying to
view the home video that we shot during the days prior to and during the
birth.  Unfortunately, the very length of the video prevented me from
cutting it up into a number of smaller parts.  It also appears that as
the video plays along, it begins to fall out of 'synch' from the audio
portion.  Now that I've gotten my original mini-DV tapes back from KAOS,
i should be able to spend a little more time in breaking these down and
making sure the video/audio plays together.
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/events/thats_my_baby/index.htm

Also, after the program airs on those days, we'll probably be putting
the four segments of the video up on the web site, basically in the same
manner as the home video we shot.  So if for some reason you're abducted
by aliens or out of the country on important political or foreign
dignitary duties, you can still watch the show later.  Or, you can watch
it again and again until you're completely insane!

A quick thanks to the folks at KAOS and the 'party-goers' that came out
for our baby shower for Miss Mittens.  I think you guys will really like
what you see!  Take care, and if anyone has any questions about the video
or what you see, please feel free to e-mail us!

West Valley Wuzzles! Ferret Breeding
Operators: Kevin & Julie Groninga
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/
mailto:[log in to unmask]