From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 07:13:11 -0700
Sukie, thanks for the shove.

Well, the Lost Ferrets website will be down along with most other
geocities websites for most of the weekend.

Yes, the Lost Ferrets website is still limping along, getting ads fairly
frequently the last couple weeks, and just got another one today.  Since
the website won't be up over the weekend, here are the ads:

Annabelle, a female black sable ferret, is lost near the Miracle Mile
area of Los Angeles, CA.  She has been lost since April 14.

Indy, a female silver sable ferret with white mitts, dissappeared from
her home in Amhurst, OH on April 28.

And the newest, not yet posted on the site, is Yankee, described as a
tan/medium brown male.  He was lost from his home in Hot Springs, AZ on
April 30.

If you have any information on the possible whereabouts of these babes,
please email me at [log in to unmask] and I'll be glad to provide you
with contact info.

We also have two ads for found ferrets.

A female sable ferret with MF tattoos was found in Sacramento, CA on or
around April 27, and a sable with MF tattoos of unknown gender was found
in Vernon Hills, IL on or around April 29.  If you know of a ferret
missing in either of these areas, let me know at the above email address,
and I can pass along the contact info to you.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Melissa Kuzara (formerly Barnes.  Got my maiden name back with the
divorce.  Final May 4th!!  Yeah!!) Mira, Tasha, Robin, Nietzsche,
Samurai and O'Dell Missing Booboo and Cael always

=====
Melissa
www.geocities.com/lostferrets