From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 00:45:48 -0500
I have a question about tatoos.  All my ferrets have the two dots in they're
right ears, but two of them also have a tatoo on they're right hind foot
between they're out side two toes.  They do seem to be tatoos, could it be
something else?  If they are tatoos does anyone know who would tatoo they're
toes and they're ear?

Thank for any info. E-mail me if you want, so as not to clutter up FML.

Charlie(You mean I may be different?)
Kiki(If he's speical, I want one too.)
Riki(What is going on, that's my toe!!!)