From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:05:54 -0400
I got a call from an owner today who wants to get rid of her 5 year old
ferret with potty training issues.  I am posting all information with the
owners permission and all info is only as accurate as the owner...

Lexxie is a 5 yr old sablish female who is very sweet and gives kisses.
She has some potty issues out of the cage.  Her owner has been given lots
of advice on how to go about potty training but is frustrated and feels
she is no longer the right home for Lexxie.  No current health issues.
Lexxie is up to date on her rabies and distemper shots and gets along
wiht cats, dogs,and other ferrets.  Her owner will get her ADV tested.

Contact info:
Annette Getsy
412-829-1251
Monroeville, Pa area

I have multiple ferrets scheduled to come into the shelter over the next
few weeks and I do not have room for this girl at the moment.  If you can
give Lexxie a wonderful new home please contact Annette.  This was her
first ferret and I don't think it was what she expected.  She got Lexxie
from a cat/dog shelter around 1 yr ago.  It is time that Lexxie had a
permanent home :(

Thanks!

~Tara Palaski
PFRA