From:
Kodo Commando Headquarters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 01:48:59 -0400
Hello to all.

First of all I want to Thank everyone for there support in this matter.  If
it was not for all of you good people I feel that we could have not come
this far with everything.  We would be morning the loss of our beloved Kodo.
You all are wonderful in our book.  A HUGE thanks gose to BIG for letting us
use the FML to keep everyone up to date on things here in Michigan.  You get
the People Honary award from us..

Well here is the run down as we know of what is going on.  The Appeals Court
told our laywer that it should be heard in a hearing.  (Now it was not
officaly written) so we had a court day set.  then Bay county lawyer in turn
said they were not going to do any more.  they feel that they have stated
their case and that this is a waste of there time and money.  Sence this is
a public health issue the attorney General had no other choice to step in
for Bay County attorney.

Now as far as I know it is still in the appeals court as I am writting this.
and we are still waiting for their Written word as to see if this warrents a
hearing or not.  So the next step is up to them as to what way we go from
here.

I am sorry that it is not going to court today.  I wish we had some control
over that..But we don't.  We did get ahold of people to let them know the
court was canceled.  And will keep everyone informed as to what is going on.
all we can do now is wait for the laywer to call to see what has to be done
next.

again I like to thank everyone for there help.  It means alot to us and we
don't know how to thank all of you for all that you done.  we will try and
start writing to all that have wrote to us.It will take us some time to get
to all of you..Please kiss and hug the Fuzzys for us and we are thinking and
praying for all of yours.

Carrowor & Kitty
(Kodo too)