Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:54:14 -0400
Hey all,

Just got word on another mailing list I'm that has nothing to do with
Ferrets, that someone found an albino ferret in their garage over the
weekend.  If anyone out there is missing one let me know so that we can
try and get it home, otherwise he'll probably be off to a rescue of some
sort.  I haven't seen the fert, or gotten more than the original message
to work on so don't know sex or anything about the fuzzlet yet, but wanted
to get the word out right away.

It is quite annoying that since my landlords started being jerks about
our ferrets I've had way too many little ones needing care appear in our
area...:P

Sympathies to all who have lost fuzzies of late and cheers to those who
have had the joy of adding new additions.

Thanks,
Butch
Zoe, Percival and George the Cat