From:
Gary Pulver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:10:41 -0600
Hi!  My name is Emily and I am a new subscriber to the FML and I love it.
I am 15 and just about to get my first ferret for my birthday in April.  I
want the best for her and was wondering whether it is best to get a ferret
from a local breeder or a pet store.  If anyone one has any information
pertaining to this topic, I would greatly appreciate it.  You can e-mail
me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much. ~Emily