From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:18:33 -0700
Really really. they do!

They rub their wet, soup infested faces on me and my clothes to say thank
you.

And.. they love their daddy because they hide food in his shoes..

But you know how I REALLY know they love me?

Well yesterday I got home from work and went to put my sweat pants so
that I could start cleaning up.  you know, the ones that I had to leave
on the floor because they love to sleep and play in them.

Well I put in my left leg. no problem.

I put in my right leg.  got it all the way up.  and then felt it..  The
cold wet goop.  it could only be one thing.  I just smeared ferret poop
ALL over my leg!

Now I have to get out of the pants without smearing it even more.  Of
course .  I'm barefoot.  and the troops come in.

Sniff sniff.
Lick lick.
Crunch cruch..
OUCH!