From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:32:44 -0500
FOREVER!

Okay so it slipped out that I AM having a birthday again.  The ferrets
here have agreed not to bake a cake so I won't need to enlarge my
wardrobe!  LOL

I will officially be celebrating my "day" with human family members
on Friday the 13 th -- what else for an old lady huh?  I fear most the
black balloons my grandson would love to bestow upon me!

On the 14th- I will be with 100 other artists at a local gallery
reception... hoping to meet the one special person that would like to
purchase my most recent landscape painting..  and then it will be over-
just another day for one of many ferret shelter folks.

Thank you all for the kind thoughts - e cards & mailed sentiments.  I
know life marches on and have now learned I should celebrate these days
while I can.

Fondly in ferrets,
Alicia Drakiotes