Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 22:08:58 -0700
Sandee,

Would you please help Ragine settle in and find Topanga who arrived
there in Feb.  They were "sisters" and came to us five years ago.  Ragine
really missed her and tell Topanga that Ragine is bringing their stuffed
banana and squeaky mouse with her.  Both girls were 7, so they lived a
pretty long life, even with all their health problems.

Please make sure they both find all our other fuzzies we have at the
Bridge.  They were a great bunch and though they didn't all get along,
maybe they will now.  The rest of our zoo seems so vacant when one of
these little babies leave.  We all miss them so much.

Thank you Sandee.

mjo and the zoo, Lady Star, Sabrina, Sassy Britches, Frosty, Sassy Too,
Rocky, Bear, & Scooch, and the dogs Garth and Darwin.

(R.I.P.  Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Caesar, Frito, Pepper,
Bilbo, Frodo, Topanga, Ragine, Tasha, Phantom II, & Duke)