From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 17:44:02 EDT
>I've had my ferrets bite pretty hard when they're over-excited (I rough

house with them)
 I'm afraid I shook my hand so hard to get her off that she was practically
thrown to the carpeted floor (she didn't get hurt, but I still felt bad). ...
She's a determined little girl and was trying to run off, but I finally
managed to scruff her and put her

in the pen.

I personally don't think it's a good idea to rough house with your bare
hands especially if your ferrets bite you while you're doing it.  I think
it's asking for trouble.  It doesn't seem fair to the ferret to do this.

Just my 2 cents.

Ronnie in Mass.