From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:25:51 GMT
Just when I had given up again on ever finding LouLou, someone else called
and said they saw a ferret run out from under a car.  It was tonight, after
dark and they tried to catch her but they lost her.  We looked for a couple
of hours but no luck.  We did see a skunk.  This person was sure it was a
ferret but I wonder... It's been four weeks tomorrow.

I miss my LouLou ferret so much and this is so hard to go through.

In case anyone lives in West Roxbury, MA, LouLou was last seen near Willow
St/Farmingham Rd.  She is a brown sable.

Please keep her in your prayers.  Thank you.

Adrienne