Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:41:38 -0700
You wrote:
>I just wanted to get some opinions on what the minimum play interaction
>time is for a family of five ferrets.  We have a new baby and he's taking
>all my attention right now.  The ferrets have a large cage for nighttime
>and get the whole bedroom and bathroom all day.

I don't have any human babies, but it sounds like you are doing just fine.
If you can get down on the floor to play with them 30 minutes a day that
should be fine.  If you can get a couple of neighborhood kids in to play
with them, that's great, too!  In the meantime, keep up with what you are
doing and they will be fine.  Better that they stay with you than go live
with strangers.  I see no need for you to give them up.

Enjoy your new baby!!! And you ferrets :)

Star

=====
Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens.  The
sleeper must  awaken. - Frank Herbert
Green Bean & Family - http://foxfoot.tripod.com/
Kitties: Happy, Cooper, Tibet, TS, Green Bean & Jessamyn
Ferrets: Boo, Eris, Texas, Icarus, Dakini, Dodger, Snagglepuss, Strawberry,
 Isadora & Feona Hopper