From:
Richard Colborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:06:47 -0600
Well, just a little note to thank all those who add their knowledge to
our Ferret Nation.  My wife and I have had Fussies for many years and
know who owns who.  I too glance at the e-mails with a bit of speed
taking in what I need and skipping the rest.  I think that is the beauty
of this list, we all are learning from each other like in life choosing
what we believe.  So, keep your head up, don't quit on our loved ones,
and remember why we are all here.

Wolfee