From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:00:55 EDT
>Every hero who works as hard as Super Tonks needs a vacation, so we
>support ST's respite by saluting the albino weasel in shiny cape and
>tights!

Aunty Gwennie!!!!

I don't wear tights!  Only sissies wear tights.  I wear green speedos, I
think they are much more masculine.  And they show off my bulging thighs.
(and I don't have a bucket butt mommy)

Anyway..... Aunty Julie (of Stewart ferret of mystery fame) has the
pictures.  She wouldn't let me use the camera in Mexico.  She said I
would get Ferretone all over the lens.  Pfft!  I wouldn't have.  I am
not a baby anymore.  Anyway I will show pictures as soon as I get them.

I miss you Aunty Gwennie, tell the cute Minky I said "hi babe".

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero  Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html