Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:31:19 -0400
I've been contacted about an older pair of ferrets in Jersey that need
a home ASAP. They are both about 6 years old and for the last few years
they have not been out of their cage at all ..... and apparently for
the last year, they've been living in their cage, in the garage.

We are working on getting these kids - but due to their age and all
they've been thru already, we're hoping to be able to place them right
into a home ..... to avoid the chance of shelter shock, and so they
can get the one on one they will need and so much deserve. If you are
interested, please contact me.

Tracy Acker
Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue
Pennsylvania Ferret Club and Shelter