From:
Jennifer Null <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:08:14 +0000
Applause, Applause, Applause!!!  Bravo!!!

If you can not tell I am also a smoker and I have to agree with what he
says....also think about this......

you walk on grass that people have possibly sprayed insecticides and
other nasty stuff on and then you walk through your house and track that
everywhere...then you let your fuzzies out and they run all over it and
roll in it and sniff it etc.....

Just something to ponder while your coming up with more reasons and
excuses to ban us smokers from smoking anywhere and everywhere...

Jenn