From:
Leka Weasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:33:48 -0400
Hello, all! It is I, Miss Leka, the Lovely, back from a wonderful
wedding! It was such a fun-filled and action-packed weekend with all
the parties and the ceremony. <sigh> Makes a globe-trotting weasel
think about settling down. Oh, you should have been there - I will
talk more about that later.

Right now I want to talk about the presents! Did you see Miss Kat's
SOS Raffle page? (If not, check it out at ). And, my host ferrets, the
Wayfaring Weasels and I were finally able to send our gift. We tried
before and it said they had no ISSY coupon. <sigh> But, host mom called
Ferret Depot (http://ferretdepot.com), today for me. That nice man from
the Symposium, Mr. Steve, told me that he will extend until July 29 the
"ISSY" Coupon offer so that late gifts may be sent. They are giving us
10% off any order that is for ISSY!

So, go visit The Ferret Depot and check out that yummy new Totally
Ferret food! The Wayfaring Weasels love it - Jersey likes the
Turkey-Venison-Lamb version, but Sammy prefers the TF Complete.
they all enjoy the Vivify and the Dooker's Delight.

--
Leka, the Lovely
Did you see me in Portland?