From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 12:37:50 -0500
Kymberlie,

I suffered from a few of these same kind of nightmares last fall - too
horrible to relate, and the worst one still makes me shudder when I recall
it.  Late last summer I lost my cat (hit by a car), my dog (kidney failure),
and my parrot (freak accident in the house).  Now, I'm terrified that
something will happen to our ferrets.  I attributed the nightmares to the
fear of something terrible, beyond my control, happening to another of my
"children."  You mentioned that you lost two of your fuzzies just before
the holidays, so perhaps your nightmares are also caused by fear of another
loss.  FWIW.

Nancy