From:
Jaymi Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:10:04 EDT
For the last 5 months, my guys have been on a mix of Totally Ferret,
Eukanuba, and Innova Feline.  When I ran out of the TF, I added the new
food from the Ferret Store instead.  And now the ferrets are eating a LOT
more, and pooping TONS more.  I ran out of a 5 pound bag of food from TFS
in about 3 weeks.  That's when it was mixed in with two other foods,
feeding 4 ferrets.  Their poops are all very normal, as are their energy
levels and everything else (except Petra not wanting to poop in the pan
outside the cage anymore).  I started adding Nupro earlier in the week,
but this all started with the FS food.  Has anyone had this experience?
I went from dumping the pans every other day, to every day.  Like I said,
they are eating a lot more...and very quickly.

Take care!
Jaymi + Leroy + Petra + Heidegger + Winona