Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 00:22:00 -0800
Hi everyone.
Ok this is ridiculas, I have a heck of a time with my ferts getting
hairballs from their own fur, but now......I have a young cat (I actually
have three but two stay high when ferts patrol) who seems to think that she
also is a ferret.  She even tries to eat raisons cus everyone else got one!
I can tell she doesn't like it, she wrinkles her face up and kinda chops it
without looking like its enjoyable, silly fool meows at me if she doesn't
get one though.  (at leats she IS meowing!)

This wouldn't be bad if the fuzzbutts realized shes not one of them.  But
they seem to think she is, they wrestle play and tug at each other.  They
thing that gets me is they all lay on top of her and lick her like crazy.
She enjoys this emensly, but the end is always the same, I end up with four
gagging, coughing ferrets.  My hubby has suggested that I put kitty outside
during the time their out, but I don't want too.  She sits by their cage
just waiting the moment they get to come out and play with her, so it would
seem unfair if I made her go out.  I'm not sure if there is a such thing as
too much hairball remover, but I have a strong feeling that there is, so I
can't keep them on the stuff forever.

My only idea requires shaving the kitty and I don't think kitty would like
that! :)  Soooo does anyone out there have kitty licking ferrets and if
they do what do you do about the hair balls?

Kristine and the FuzzyBunch