Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 20:27:52 -0700
Quickly approaching on sunday, september 19th in Pittsburgh, PA (South
Park). This years event includes a small specialty ferret show;
albino/dew, black sable, blaze/mutt, champagne, chocolate, mitt, point,
sable, shelter and silver rings are being offered. Only 10 entries are
allowed in each class, everyone gets a ribbon and 1st place in each
class gets a nice trophy to remember their win. Entries are $7 each and
$5 if you are a TRFC paid member. Entries will be accepted at the door
if room is available. We recommend pre-registering to save your spot.

The Follies is best known for our ferrety fun games! This year we will
offer some of our favorites: a hilarious costume contest, chariots of
fire, paper bag escape, ferret jockey, cup tip, matchbox car races and
more! Each game is only $1!!!! The top 3 finishers for each game
receive a ribbon.

We also have a huge raffle of ferrety goodies to offer, a 50/50 cash
drawing and FOOD! The club provides hot dogs and hamburgers, the rest
of the picnic is pot-luck style. Dont forget our "Pampered Fuzzy" store
with over 250 items below retail prices and things you will not find in
a store.

The fun starts at 11am. Please visit www.3rfc.org/apicnic.htm for more
information..maps, show entry forms, see what food is coming and more!

Hope to see you there... if you have any questions, please contact me
directly at [log in to unmask]

Chris Sayne

Picnic Coordinator<br>