From:
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 17:20:38 -0400
Hello fellow FML'ers!  I am SHOCKED at the overwhelming response to
Ferret Aid 2006.  We have had to change rooms at the hotel because
of overwhelming anticipated attendance.  SO many of you have already
registered and we even have a gal from the UK coming!  We're real
excited to have Susan join us!

I am so happy we were able to get a new room, I was worried we would
have to limit the amount of attendees.  This is still a possibility but
our new room holds a few more people.

However, IF you are interested in sitting at a table with one of our
professional speakers, those are starting to sell out fast.  You can only
book the dinner at the time of your registration and you must pay this in
full ($40).  Please indicate on your registration form which speaker you
would like to sit with and unless sold out, I will place you there or
contact you for your second choice.

Dr. Williams - SOLD OUT
Bob Church - 3 spaces left
Dr. Regan - 5 paces left
Dr. Fitzgerald - 5 spaces left
Dr. Parker - 5 spaces left
Dr. Murray - 6 spaces left
Dr. Cottrell - 6 spaces left
Dr. Purcell - 6 spaces left

Registration forms can be found at <http://www.ferretaid.org/>
in the events section.  Please scroll down to the bottom of the page and
in small writing you'll see the MS Word & PDF forms (i know some of you
have had trouble finding the links, if you still can't find it, please
e-mail me and i'll send it to you).

Since we aren't as limited for space anymore, I would like to give
EVERYONE the opportunity to have a seat with our speakers, but we only
have so much room at each table.  Please register early to avoid
disappointment.

Once you have registered, I'll send you out the information package that
will include the hotel information.  Rooms CAN NOT be booked until after
July 1st

Good luck and I hope you're able to come to the speaker dinner - a LOT of
surprises in store!!!

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>