From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 15:24:53 -0400
I wanted to let everyone know of a great cheap toy. We have put together a
system of tunnels for our guys that they just love.

We got 3 lengths of flexible tubing (about 4-5 inches in diameter) that is
used for drainage in yards.  It is black and ridged.  One length is put in
a circle with 2 "T" connectors.  One is for entrance.  The other is hooked
up to the other two lengths of hose.  We inserted another "T" into one hose
for another entrance.  This gives our fuzzies about 24 feet of tunnels.  It
cost around $25.

The great thing is this can be run under and behind furniture. It is easily
cut with a utility knife and they love it!  Our little girl, Jezebel,
sleeps in it.  Only one drawback, if they don't want to come out forget it!
They can hang onto the ridges.  You cannot remove them.  A dryer repairman
was coming and I wanted no escapees, so off to the cage.  We couldn't get
Jezzie out!  We gave up trying to gently shake her our and carried the
circle to another room and locked it up.  She never left.