From:
"Dina A. Stevenson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 12:00:00 -0500
encoded message follows -- for FLO eyes only
deee deet-dee-deet-da-dee-deet

We are in grave danger.  Previously neutral humans are bringing two felines
into our territory.  Ferret headquarters, behind the living room end table
(stocked with 1 nighty, 1 tee-shirt, assorted soft rags, 8 saltines, and 3
squeaky toys for sounding alarm) may no longer be secure.

Fortunately, we learned of the planned invasion in time to prepare.  Please
advise:

What further supplies should we acquire?

What harassment techniques work best against the FDI?

Is it possible to disable them before they get settled?

Do felines have good stuff to steal?

Signed, your comrades in arms --
The Danger Guys (and Charlotte)