From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:00:10 -0500
Todd, good for Hersey!  Hugs all around!

Remember that Predsinone is processed by the liver to become
Prednisolone, so if Hersey's liver is or becomes at all compromised
Prednisolone will work when the effects of Prednisone seem to have
waned or even stopped.

With lympho it may also be necessary to add a prescription pain med such
as Torb later for quality of life.  We have seen little to no sedating
effect with that when it is needed, and when such an effect has happened
with ours it has been temporary.

>BTW, I have a ferret that suffers from a partial affliction of Bovine
>TB.  Ok, not the TB part...just the bovine part.  He's trying very hard
>to get to be as big as a cow!

LOL! If he is white watch out that he doesn't start trying to paste
spots on himself!