Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:18:49 -0800
Hi all

I hope everyone had a good holidays and is starting a good year.

I looked in da puter thing and found where Gatsby and Xena were.  They
were over at da Tube Races watching them for pointers before they had to
compete.  They were happy to talk for a while.  I gave them your message
and they said they missed you both.  They said they were content here and
had found Marshmallow and Saffy here.  They wanted you to know dat they
are awaitng your arrival when you get done down there but no need to hurry
as they will be here.  They said to pass along lots of luv and kisses.

I looked up Davis in da puter thingy.  He waz over at da Wrestling Matches
with a bunch of friends cheering on hiz favorite.  I sat and talked to him
for some time.  I passed on your message to him also.  He said he missed
you both bunches.  He said he waz fairly happy here and very comfortable.
He said he had been watching through da Reflecting Pool to keep up with
everything dat had been going on there.  He said to send luv and kisses
and hugs to hiz mommy and daddy.

I am off to Hammock Haven for a nap.  It has been a tiring holiday.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee