From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:00:04 -0500
Calling all fuzzbutts:
The packet of information concerning the WarmFuzzy Ferret Rescue show and
fun fest is now available.  It tells you everything you need to know about
the show; who, what, where, when, why and how much.  The packet even lists
fuzzy friendly hotels in the area.  The show will be held near Reading,
Pennsylvania, maps are included.  There will be food, fun, fun, fun,
vendors, shelters and, of course, hundreds, if not thousands of ferrets.  I
am sure that the rescues and breeders that will be attending will have lots
of ferrets to satisfy your ferret math needs.

If you have previously signed up with either Shirley Hertzog or me, you
are already on the list and will be receiving the information within the
next week or two.  If you have not signed up, pleasse contact me and a
packet will be sent to you immediately.  So, take a short vacation to
Pennsylvania.  Its nice country and for you shoppers, there are huge
factory outlet stores in the Reading area.  I look forward to hearing from
as many of you as possible.