From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 09:23:58 EDT
I just wanted to say-- Ed Belisle, your story was totally touching and it's
so wonderful that being dumped in the trash by your building is probably
the best thing that ever happened in Spike's life.  Amelia says you deserve
extra Linatone.

Whoever said ferrets with white feet teleport, you're right.  I can't for
the life of me figure out how Amelia is getting on my desk.  I don't have a
male to compare her to, but she is one innovative little ferret.

Regina and Amelia ("Energize!")