From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 06:49:25 -0700
For those of you who have admired the Flemming Farms Ferrets from a
distance, we have a real treat in store.

Nicky and Black Magic formerly of Flemming Farms are arriving here at noon
on Monday the 28th of June.  We are hosting a Ferret Welcome Day at our
home on July 3, 1999 between noon and 2 p.m.  for anyone wishing to welcome
them.  Nicky is the son of "the White Russian" and Magic is bred to "Doc
Fremantle"

Pictures of both can be seen on our web site:
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net/magic.html and
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net/nick.html

If you need directions please call 360-794-8007 or email me at

(yes, BIG, it is okay to put my phone number on the internet)
Moonsong Exotics bred to be the perfect companion.